Introducing the lock mark of the improvement card. It is possible to select "Do not change" ≒ "Lock" from the advertisement management for the submitted product. By locking, the settings will not be changed when uploading. Similarly, the improvement card has a mechanism that the setting cannot be changed when it is locked. If you unlock it, you will need to unlock the target product on the ad management confirmation screen.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to upload ads from Shirofune off-traffic?
- What is your company's differentiating phrase?
- What does the lock mark on the improvement card mean?
- Is it possible to create a report for each product or campaign?
- The status is "Failed to review ads". What should i do?
- How to set up responsive search ads
- What is instant form?
- The registered image is disapproved. What should I do?
- If the registered image is disapproved, how should I check the reason for disapproval?
- What is the copy function of ad settings?