Currently, the sender's email address when automatically sending a report is as follows.
Email address: email@example.com
Display name: ShirofuneSupport
It is possible to change the above e-mail address and display name to any value.
1. Please contact support regarding the following contents.
・ Sender's email address
-Presence / absence of DKIM setting (whether or not to perform DKIM setting)
2. Authenticate your email address
You will receive an English email with "Email Address Verification Request" in the subject line from the email delivery system (Amazon Web Service).
Approval work will be completed by accessing the link in the body of the email.
* It is not required when setting DKIM.
3. With DKIM settings
You will need to set up DNS on your side.
Our support will send you the DNS setting information required for DKIM settings, so please respond.
- Please contact us after confirming that the sender's e-mail address can be received from the outside.
- Please note that questions and setting methods related to DKIM and DNS settings are not supported.
- It may take a few business days to complete the setting.