1. Enter your account ID
Select YDN from the media account type and enter the account ID for Yahoo ads.
- Your account ID consists of 5 to 11 digits.
- It is different from the "Yahoo! JAPAN Business ID" that you enter when you log in to the ad management tool.
- The account ID is different for each "Search Ads" tab and "Display Ads" tab. Also, if you have registered multiple accounts, the account IDs will be different.
Click here for how to check your Yahoo Advertising Account ID
2. Account ID linkage
When you press the "Link" button, the following Yahoo! JAPAN business ID authentication screen will be displayed in a pop-up.
Please enter the Yahoo! JAPAN business ID that manages the account ID you entered and its password information.
Please be assured that the Yahoo! JAPAN business ID and password entered here will not be retained (cannot be retained) on our side.
If the authentication screen is not displayed, please refer to here. Also, try using another browser.
3. Account ID authentication
If there is no problem with authentication with Yahoo! JAPAN Business ID, the following screen will be displayed.
If there is no problem, click the "Approve" button.
(Please note that account diagnosis cannot be performed without approval)
4. Confirmation of linked account
If there is no problem with the account ID you entered, the entered information will be displayed on the screen as shown below.
If there is no problem, click the "Next" button.
Please note that an error will occur in the following cases.
- Account ID contract status is not in service
- Account ID does not exist
- Account ID is not associated with the authenticated Yahoo! JAPAN business ID
This completes the procedure for performing account diagnosis. We will send you the account diagnosis result by e-mail, so we would appreciate it if you could give us some time.