In Shirofune's automatic bidding, the daily budget (campaign maximum budget) setting for each campaign is automatically adjusted according to the budget set in Shirofune. Therefore, there is no need to change the settings from the current situation, and there is no need to make adjustments even after the start of automatic bidding.
Articles in this section
- The conversion index that I want to optimize / report output is different for each campaign. Is it possible to set the optimization index individually for each campaign?
- When I try to lower the set budget, I get the error "The budget group's set budget is too low for the delivery progress of the campaign you are trying to set". What should I do?
- What happens if a "shared budget" is set on the media side?
- The automation of bidding / budget management by Shirofune has started, but it seems that the daily budget set on the advertising medium management screen is set higher. Why?
- Is it possible to check the automatic adjustment history of the automatic bidding / budget management function?
- Is it possible to batch update / change the budget?
- Is it possible to use the same as a normal project for projects that are suspended on Saturdays and Sundays (holidays) or have an increase or decrease in delivery?
- If I use Shirofune to automate projects that are operated by manual bidding such as extended CPC, will the bid adjustment ratio such as device / gender / age / area be adjusted automatically?
- Is it possible to set the maximum cost per click (maximum CPC)?
- What is the status of "No budget cuts" for Facebook ads?